PHOTO CREDIT:© Gordon Upton / guppypix.com
- Exit blocks are ideal for applications where lines need to be led through decks, bulkheads or spars minimising friction and chafing.
||Sheave Ø||Max. Rope Ø||Max. Cable Ø||A||B||C||D||E||M.W.L.||B. L.||Weight
- Exit blocks minimise friction in lines passing through the deck, bulkheads or masts and booms.
- Cheeks & housings: Grade 316 stainless steel
- Cheeks a housings: Aluminium alloy, anodised black RF45711, RF45711HL, RF45711N
- BB & AP sheaves: UV stablised acetal
- HHL sheaves & balls: Grade 2205 stainless steel