Precision moulded Acetal sheaves running on Acetal ball bearings provide high performance & low friction. The 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full load range.
|Sheave Ø||30 mm|
|Max. Rope Ø||8 mm|
|Max. Cable Ø||- mm|
|Fastener Ø||5.0 mm|
|B. L.||750 kg|
- Exit blocks minimise friction in lines passing through the deck, bulkheads or masts and booms.
- Cheeks & housings: Grade 316 stainless steel
- Cheeks a housings: Aluminium alloy, anodised black RF45711, RF45711HL, RF45711N
- BB & AP sheaves: UV stablised acetal
- HHL sheaves & balls: Grade 2205 stainless steel
- Acetal ball bearings
- UV stabilised Acetal sheave
- Impact and UV resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks